Innovative solutions for the post COVID future…
Our collaborative approaches to drive greater resiliency in an uncertain world.
COVID-19 will profoundly shake the global economy, inject new instability into global supply chains, and disrupt critical food systems. Governments, civil society, and the private sector will need to act quickly – and together – to define innovative solutions to collectively build back better.
We specialize in innovation and cross-sector collaboration, two essential ingredients to solve complex, emergent challenges. Now, we are working to drive bold collaboration and seed new innovation to rebuild supply chains, protect food security, safeguard agricultural livelihoods, and strengthen enterprise resiliency. We call this COVID Forward – our initiative to empower business and global development clients to greater resiliency in an uncertain world.
COVID-19 is the ultimate cross-sector problem: its effects have spread from continent to continent, compromising bedrock industries and exposing frightening new fragility in rural and urban communities alike. Shared problems call for shared solutions. For over 15 years, we have been industry leaders in cross-sector collaboration: We know how to design, launch, and implement partnerships with real impact on the ground.
In response to COVID-19, we are working with business and development clients to build partnerships that repair broken linkages in supply chains, facilitate last-mile product and service delivery, test and deploy new technologies, and restore workers’ livelihoods.
Our Partnership services include:
- Partner Landscape Mapping and Prioritization, across key geographies, development sectors, or supply chains.
- Partnership Design, Negotiation, and Coordination, to design and implement high-impact cross-sector collaboration.
- Game-Changing Multi-stakeholder Initiatives, to coordinate action and investment on complex global issues.
Innovation & Acceleration
This is a time of societal and economic transformation, and we need transformative solutions. Resonance works with companies and global development partners to unearth innovative new solutions and quickly test, launch, and scale the most promising ideas. We guide innovations from conception to completion, translating promising ideas into solutions that last. For COVID-19, we are working to uncover, seed, and accelerate new solutions for the recovery and resilience of global food systems, supply chains, and local economies.
Our Innovation & Acceleration services include:
- Open Innovation, to crowdsource new solutions through innovation competitions, challenges, and prizes.
- Co-creation Facilitation & Events, to bring key players together to co-develop new solutions.
- Business Model Analysis and Design, to adjust business model strategy or co-create new business models to drive impact in the time of COVID-19.
- Impact Acceleration, to connect innovators to the support they need to pilot and scale their solutions.
- Innovation Ecosystem Mapping, to leverage networks of problem solvers, investors, accelerators, and conveners to address specific COVID-19 challenges.
Supply Chain Solutions
In the wake of COVID, Resonance is working with multinational companies and other diverse partners to repair broken linkages in key supply chains and anticipate future supply chain risk. Together, we seek to build more resilient supply chains that allow communities and businesses to recover strong.
Our Supply Chain services include:
- Supply Chain Risk and Resilience Roadmaps, to pinpoint vulnerability, plan for COVID-19 recovery, build resilience, and pivot to serve new market demand.
- Innovation Deployment, to identify, test, and accelerate new solutions for improved business operation in the age of COVID.
- Cross-Sector Partnership Mapping, Facilitation, and Management, to spark collective action and co-financing to address shared supply chain challenges.
The solutions we need are out there, but bold ideas need funding to succeed. With the global economy reeling, it’s an especially challenging moment for both investors and impact-driven startups. Resonance acts as a matchmaker and trusted advisory partner: We help investors craft up-to-date strategy and uncover high-potential opportunities, and we enable social entrepreneurs and innovators to unlock catalytic finance.
Our Innovative Finance services include:
- Actionable Finance & Investment Strategy, to craft concrete, up-to-date plans to secure or deploy finance for impact.
- Pipeline Development & Evaluation, to source and screen a pipeline of impact investment opportunities.
- Investment Structuring, to assess applicability of innovative development finance mechanisms; determine investment structure; and specify financial model and payment terms.
- Entrepreneur-Investor Matching Services, to connect innovators to the funding they need to accelerate impact.
5 Critical Questions to Build a More Resilient Company in a Post-COVID World
By Katelin Kennedy, Senior Manager, Sustainability The impacts of COVID-19 have exposed challenges to…
Online Resources for Building Partnerships During COVID-19
By Steve Schmida, Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Resonance Cross-sector partnerships are a critical…
How Africa Can Stay Ahead of the Coronavirus Curve
Multinational Partnerships Will Strengthen Health Systems By Marissa Gilman, Global Health Lead As Coronavirus…